![]() | |
| Emily, Me, and David |
Waking up this morning was more pain than it was worth. That's what I get for really pushing myself yesterday at the gym and not eating enough calories. So notes to self, next time, eat like I'm supposed to, go to the gym with Emily so I don't KILL myself, and don't wake up. Maybe next time I'll learn.
I'm currently typing this wonderful entry in the CHSS computer lab while I wait for Brian to finish filling a maintenance request for his and David's dorm. You see, from day one, their living room light has been out, annoying. Even more annoying is how dang cold their dorm ALWAYS is, like fifty-five degrees. By the time I'm leaving I'm like Mr. Freeze from Batman! Not a pleasant experience. And it's either Mr. Freeze, or I steal Brian's blanket, which never seems to end up back on his bed of its own accord. Just kidding. I don't really care that much about granola, though I did have it again for breakfast. With milk it's only like 330 calories, that's not that bad for breakfast is it? It seems to me like that is a good amount for that early in the morning. But what do I know.
![]() |
| My BFFL Allison |
Well, that's all the useless ramblings I have for now. Update how the rest of my day goes later.
Chelsea
(Dear Alex, Becca and I had a wonderful time chatting with you till Becca nexted yo. We love you and hope to get the chance to talk to you again.)



i still have yet to chat roulette. i really want to, but i am afraid to alone. hahaha. i think granola is delicious! and the gluten free kind that i buy is pretty healthy i believe... for granola.
ReplyDelete