Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthdays and Free TVs!

Yesterday for the most part was a bad day. Pain and sickness struck, and they didn't have much mercy. However, I did manage to join my friends to celebrate Brian Allen's 20th birthday celebration at this little Greek restaurant that I could pronounce. David told us all to dress nice for Brian's birthday, so we did (Em even wore a dress). So when we get to this "Voted Best Restaurant in Huntsville Last Year" restaurant, we're all blown away, it's connected to an old, shady gas station, and we all look like we're ready for dinner at a three to four star restaurant.
 
Let me just tell you, despite the lady there being completely crazy, sweet, but nuts, it was a really great place. The food was amazing and the company was superb. I love all of my friends! We had, for lack of a better word, interesting conversations during dinner, but what else can you expect from people who hang out with me. Also, my gifts to Brian were the best!
See, who wouldn't want four of each of those from me! Anyways, now I'm just sitting in my room eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and failing at getting the ice out of the manual ice maker. How do people do this? I miss the automatic ice maker at home!!!!! If someone could teach me the magic secret to getting ice out of these things I would greatly appreciate it, until then, warm water.

I also just found out that because of a wonderful donation from my Aunt Troye and Uncle Bill, I'm getting a TV!! That'll be nice. I'll probably try hooking my computer up to it so when David and I watch glee, we can see it on a bigger screen. I'm excited now! Besides the warm water, today is going really well. I have poli-sci at 12 in the CHSS, so I guess it's time to start getting ready to go there. It takes me a good seven minutes to get all the way up to the physical campus where all the classes are, and I've gotta wash my peanut butter and jelly sandwich plate, so ta-ta for now my darlings.
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment