Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Two Diet Blues Part 2

So this morning, as you can read, I wasn't feeling so well. Life is better now. I think I did great on my psych test. That and I had a wonderful talk on the phone with my mommy about our lives. I miss her allot, she is truly the person I look up to the most in my life.

I'm now listening to Glee in preparation for the new season starting tonight! I don't know about everyone else, but I just can't wait. Too bad I'm going to miss it because of Truth.

Also, today at my dorm we're having a scavenger hunt, and I'm really excited about it. This should be a blast! I'll make sure to tell you if I win, though I've never been very good at scavenger hunts in the first place.

I also have room for 777 calories tonight. That means I can have a pretty good dinner, or an above average dinner with dessert!! Hooray for a little bit of chocolate cake.  Now I'm quite aware that Belvin chocolate cake looks nothing like this beautiful piece of yummy art, a girl can dream.  Isn't that right Em?


So while talking to my mother, I think it's official, I'm about ready to adopt Country into my life style. I'm even getting cowgirl boots for Christmas, and that fact really excites me. No more sandals to Shenanigan's, which means quite a few less squished toes by my dancing partners.

Almost time for the gym, so I guess I'll log off now. Bye bye kids.

<3 Chelsea

1 comment: