Today is one of those days. Actually, it's THAT DAY! The day that every woman hates to experience, yet she has to live through it once a month. And today, all I want to do is curl up with a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream with midol as candies in it and eat it up, but instead, I get to eat healthy, no chocolate midol ice cream for Chelsea.
On top of that, in two hours I have a psychology test, not quiz, TEST! And I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that, actually, I'm not even sure how I'll do on that. Psychology is not one of my biggest priorities right now, just saying.
OK, enough bitching.
I had granola for breakfast today, but supposedly granola isn't really good for you. Anyone wanna tell me about that? Cause I really like granola, but it sure is a ton of calories. So that's my discussion point for next time, the validity of the beleif that eating granola is healthy. (Not really.)
Stay tuned for my next blog kids. And please, don't eat chocolate in front of me for the next couple days.
hahaha. midol as candy.. i know that feeling. but that might have some very unsafe side effects... having to do with ODing and what not...so please stay away...whether its excessive midol with chocolate ice cream or excessive midol with celery.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, will do! It just sounds nice you know?
ReplyDeleteWhat diet are you doing? You should do P90X!
ReplyDeleteJust calorie counting and a TON of exercise. I think I might have actually worked myself too hard yesterday. My friends I'm doing it with were looking at P90X, but I don't know if I'm that dedicated. :)
ReplyDelete