So who in the world wouldn't want a new beginning? Go to a place where no one knows you; where you create yourself from scratch, you can be whoever you want. That's what college is to me. Though I do know people, I also know that I don't have to be that same girl I was in high school, so this is documentation of what I am, what I could be, and who I want to be.
So there will be no time for lolly gagging or pointless ramblings, this is my life. No strings attached, no censors. Just me, no hoax, no sugar coat.
Maybe I was just born with it, cause it sure ain't Maybelline.
aww i love it :D and i'm happy that you started a blog! ( i thought i commented on this last night...but i guess not)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna add you to my fave blogs. you should do the same :D